Bed & Dinner Terroir
Local Culinary immersion
This culinary weekend immersion in northern France will offer the opportunity to enjoy local culinary discoveries in a beautiful and authentic setting.
Along with an homemade culinary dinner to share, our Chef will help you discover the region (and Belgium) local farmers and small organic producers!
Watercress soup, clam, lemon, crouton
Kohlrabi ravioli, smoked herring, crème fraiche, lemon
Press vegetables, pecan nuts, fresh goat milk emulsion
Scramble eggs, morilles mushroom
Skate fish noodles, spices vegetable broth
Duck magret, salsify, apple mash
Lamb with herb crust, pumpkin, sauce vierge mandarin and olive oil
Seabass, old tomatoes broth, onion and potatoes en croute de sel
A selection of regional cheese
Buckwheat gaufre, vanilla ice cream, apple
Pavlova, kiwi, custard
Carrot cake, roasted mandarin, goat cheese
Need help booking? Talk to email@example.com
- Accommodation based on single occupancy with daily breakfast at 3* bed & breakfast, as specified.
- Homemade dinner prepared daily by our onsite resident chef, including local and organic seasonal dishes.
- English and/or French-speaking host.
- VAT and service charge.
- Lunch, Meals substitution and all beverage unspecified.
- Travel insurance.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fees
- Transportation to and from the Bed & Breakfast and visit sites
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees as specified.
- Personal expenses, visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, specific meals…
- 30 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost refund fee (if any)
- 30-60 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost refund fee (if any)
- 60-90 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost refund fee (if any)
- 90 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost refund (if any)